Faculty & Staff
- Naviance For Teachers
- Common Core State Standards
- Innovation Exchange
- Key Concepts for Homework
- Meriden BOE Sharepoint
- Meriden Federation of Teachers Union
- MembersFirst CT Federal Credit Union
- Panther Dollar Order Form
- Platt High School Sharepoint
- Professional Development Management
- Gradebook Setup
- All teachers will have the option of emailing their assignments for those students assigned to In-School Suspension. Send all assignments to PHSISS (found under the "P" listings) in a timely manner.
- If you would like announcements posted on the flat screen in the main hallway, please contact Mr. Kalmick.
- Please consider becoming a member of our Faculty & Staff Fund. Checks are being accepted at this time. $35.00 for the year takes care of so many obligations during the school year! Thank you.
- Please donate to Project Excel. Donations are accepted all year. Donations can be sent to Project Excel Donations at Platt High School attention : Mr. Manc
This is just a reminder of the usernames and passwords for our library subscription databases:
- Grolier Online Encyclopedia:
- Library Reference Service Database:
- United Streaming Video Database:
Username and password: Set up your own online or see me for help.
N.B. All three databases are accessible from home for teachers, while the first two are accessible from home for students (teachers can set up assignments for students to access from home for United Streaming).