Digital Learning Information
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provides eligible households with a discount on broadband service and connected devices.
Parent Tech Support
In a continuing effort to support the MPS community we are now offering support to MPS parents. We have created a web form that they can fill out to enter a support ticket. They can go to the following link:
Should families be unable to access the form they can also call a support number:
ALEKs Math Program
- Students will go to www.Aleks.com or use the app from Classlink.
- To log in, teachers will post usernames on their Google Classrooms (they are not the usual ones.) The password will be mps followed by their lunch number, for example, mps54321.
- When they log in for the first time, they will be required to complete a Knowledge Check. This takes 45-60 minutes to complete and let’s the program know what the students know or don’t know.
- Once the Knowledge Check is complete, students will be given choices of topics and lessons that are specifically chosen based on their results.
- Chromebook – Login with your district ID and go to Classlink. Click on the NoRedInk icon.
- Smartphone or tablet – Go to Google and login with your district ID. Go to platths.com and click on Classlink on the left. Click on the NoRedInk icon.
- Use the code provided by your teacher. Check Google Classroom for the code.
- Chromebook (preferred method) – Login with your district ID and go to Classlink. Click on the Reading Plus icon.
- Smartphone (not recommended, but possible) or tablet – Go to Google and login with your district ID. Go to platths.com and click on Classlink on the left. Click on the Reading Plus icon.
- Students must first take the Insight diagnostic placement. It saves student progress in case they cannot finish it in one sitting. Once finished, look for assignments posted by the teacher.