The Career Center offers a variety of opportunities for students including:
- Individual career planning
- College Search and planning
- Career exploration trips & events
- PlattWorks - Job Readiness Workshop
- Annual Community College Tour
- Guest Speakers
- Career Pathway Field Trips
- Lunch & Learns
- Career Pathway Exploration
- Job readiness skills & workshops
- PlattWorks and PlattBuilds
- How to fill out a job application
- Resume writing
- Five steps to a successful interview
- and much more...
- Learn about local trade unions and organizations
For more information about programs and opportunities available, contact Stephanie Cruz, College and Career Coordinator.
Follow the Career Center on Twitter CTE Pathways Website
The Career and Technical Education Pathway website is now available for your use. You can find information and coursework associated with your interests in Career and Technical Education. The pathway website provides students the opportunity to explore and prepare for careers. This pathway will build a strong foundation of skills and knowledge required to succeed in a variety of industries.
Naviance Student is available to Platt Students. This online career planning program can be used for college searching, career exploration, interest assessments and much more! Take an assessment to see what career you would enjoy most or to help you decide what college major you should look into. If you have any questions please see Stephanie Cruz in the Career Center.
- Search careers
- Take an interest inventory
- Explore colleges
- Search for scholarships
Your Naviance Student Log-In Information:
- Visit the Naviance Student website
- Username: Your computer login, e.g.: smithjo
- Password: Your lunch number